Here is all you need to know about JEE Main 2021, important dates, and tips to crack JEE Main successfully during the last lap of preparation
Preparation for JEE Main requires an aspirant not only to have a study plan in silo, rather building an overall strategy would help to lead in the final lap to crack JEE Main exams. Students who aspire to pursue engineering and look forward to explicitly aim to acquire a seat in the IITs, NITs, and other best private engineering colleges must build an elucidated strategy on how to plan to crack JEE Main from the beginning of one’s preparation period. Apart from building strategies on how to plan to crack JEE Main, it is also important that the aspirants are well informed on how to apply for JEE Main. Aspirants must list down important dates and tips to crack JEE exams. Further scouting prestigious private engineering colleges and prepare a list of best engineering colleges is another milestone which may be achieved well in advance. While scouting the best engineering colleges, students must list down engineering colleges which are popular in terms of infrastructure, highly experienced faculty, and campus placement.
Those students who aspire to pursue engineering through the IITs have to clear 2 important exams – JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Every year more than 10 lakh students appear in the JEE Main exams for seeking admission to IITs, NITs, and other prestigious private engineering colleges. JEE Main exams are one of the most difficult examinations and thus, require an intrinsic approach in the preparation procedure.
The JEE Main 2021 is conducted by The National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to Undergraduate Programs in NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), etc. National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the exams in four sessions (February/ March/ April/ May).
JEE Main pattern has an objective type test conducted in an online mode. There is a total of 75 questions. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics consist of 25 questions each, 20 questions will be MCQ (Multiple choice questions) type and 5 questions will be numerical value questions. However, in the year 2021 NTA has released the new JEE Main 2021 exam pattern for B.Tech, B. Planning, and B. Arch papers. Let’s expedite step by step to understand the exam pattern of JEE Main 2021. The exam is divided into JEE Paper 1 pattern for B.Tech and JEE Paper 2 pattern for B. Planning and B. Arch. As per JEE Main exam pattern 2021, each subject will contain 20 MCQs and 10 Numerical Value Questions. Applicants will have to attempt 5 out of 10
MCQs. As per the JEE Main 2021 exam pattern, both the papers will be conducted in online mode except for the Drawing test for B.Arch.
For JEE Main Paper – I (BE/B.Tech)
For JEE Main Paper – II (B.Arch)
For JEE Main Paper – III (B.Plan)
- In Section B, candidates will have to attempt any 5 questions out of 10. There will be no negative marking for section B questions.
- The officials has decided to provide choices in one section to cater to the decision of different Boards across the country regarding the reduction of syllabus. However, the total number of questions to be attempted will remain the same (Physics – 25, Chemistry – 25 and Mathematics – 25), wherever applicable.
A quick review of the main features of JEE Main 2021
- JEE (Main)-2021 will be conducted in Four Sessions (February/ March/ April/ May).
- National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting body for the computer-based test.
- Aspirants can seek admissions to 31 NITs, 25 IIITs, 23 GFTIs, and other private engineering colleges are through JEE
Things that you have already taken into consideration
- Must be having complete information on JEE Main syllabus 2021
- Thorough with the exam pattern of JEE Main 2021
- Acted upon the JEE Main 2021 preparation plan
- Should have referred the best books for preparation
- Must have practiced the mock tests and previous year’s
- Develop strategies on how to crack JEE Main Exam
How do you plan your last month of preparation for JEE Main 2021?
By now aspirants must have been at the last leap of preparations and burgeoning with nervousness. The last month should generally be utilized to consolidate one’s preparation by focusing on revision at a glance, elucidating on all your doubts, taking into consideration all the important factors, and overcoming the weaker areas in preparation. However, the following points should be kept in mind:
- Maintain your calmness and remain focused with a positive attitude while studying
- Take mock-test series to build a strong and competitive attitude
- Device ways in solving the quizzes and mock tests with speed and accuracy
- Refer to sample papers to derive a fair idea regarding the pattern of questions
- Must solve Previous year’s JEE/AIEEE papers for understanding the level of questions
- Understand and improve upon your weaker areas and sharpen your
Dos for JEE Main 2021
- Attempt easy questions
- Choose sections that you find easy to
- Take good 5 minutes to scroll through the entire question paper
- Do keep a watch on time
- Attempt all numerical value questions first as there is no negative
Don’ts for JEE Main 2021
- Don’t keep anything for the last moment. Because if you keep things for the last moment then you will face stress and nervousness which will affect your performance in the exam. Maintain your calmness as you can score in other
- Learn to Say No friends and family for the particular time.
- Avoid guesswork.
Above all harness upon your strengths and work on your weaker areas. Allow yourself some quality time. Do not overstress yourself and remember to take breaks. Meditation can help you to develop inner calm, poise, confidence, and power of concentration. These habits will help you on the day of examination.
Dronacharya College of Engineering is one of the Best Private Engineering College in Delhi NCR which students must add in there list of best engineering colleges. Established in the year 1998, College has been one of the best engineering college in Delhi NCR. Dronacharya has primarily two campuses, Greater Noida and Gurugram. Both the campus has world-class infrastructure with remarkable facilities which would definitely be a point of consideration while selecting amongst the best engineering college in Delhi NCR.